Equinom is a global non-GMO plant-tech company that breeds source ingredients, using genomics and computational biology technologies, to feed the explosive demand for plant-based nutrition. We are looking for Bioinformatician for our Genomics dept., who will take responsibility for developing and maintaining Equinom’s cloud-based data and analytics.
- Develop and maintain a cloud-based genomics data analytics system
- Provide biological insights to breeders by analyzing large genomic datasets
- Planning and executing large-scale genotyping projects.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in bioinformatics or genetics.
- Extensive experience programming with Python or R
- Hands-on experience with NGS data analyses and bioinformatics tools
- Experience with Linux OS and bash
- Innovative and punctual