We are seeking a talented, highly motivated and experienced Controller to join our global finance team. As a controller you will report to the CFO and work collaboratively with cross-functional organization teams in Israel and the US. You will be responsible for financial planning and analysis, forecasting and budgeting, and work closely with the CFO and the management team to enable growth and increase profitability.
Specifically, you will be responsible for
· Budget planning, management, and control
· Preparing financial reports, working with the company accountant
· Agreements with service providers, partners, and customers
· Lead compliance with government regulations
· Collection - along with the operations and sales teams
· Professional support of bookkeeping and payroll activities
· Support Due Diligence process per need
· CPA certification and experience with the Big 4 – A MUST
· 5 -10 years of experience as an assistant controller/controller at an international company, publicly traded - an advantage
· Experience in the preparation and audit of financial reports
· Works well in a diverse and fast-moving environment
· Capable of interacting with leadership in a cross-functional matrix organization.
· Detail-oriented, extremely organized, and able to coordinate multiple tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision and self-starting work style.
· Working experience with Priority – an advantage
· Excellent English –written and verbal.