We are strengthening the commercial side of the business, focusing on marketing and product commercialization activities, and are looking for a leading marketing person to work closely with VP Marketing and to brilliantly transform our company’s goals into an actionable marketing plan, and then execute it.
- Manage the execution of marketing strategies to meet and align to the overall company goals
- Drive marketing activities to meet and exceed brand goals and company objectives, while closely following internal and external processes
- Understand the food and ingredient eco-system to better define the product marketing strategy
- Drive competitive analysis and market research.
- Analyze, package, and optimize our product funnel and customer journey.
- Maximize the potential of new & existing customers.
- Manage inbound communication with customers across multiple channels, taking the lead on email marketing, landing pages, product banners, education materials, etc.
- Work on creating quality leads for sales and direct contribution to Growth.
- Lead the development of early brand strategies, including market segmentation, initial positioning, value proposition and opportunities
- Provide commercial insights to support portfolio prioritization decisions
- 10+ years of experience in marketing from Foodtech or Agtech. CPGs – Advantage
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or related fields; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Experience in managing marketing activities in companies. Extensive and practical marketing know-how. Product Marketing, Lead generation, Growth activities - advantage
- A problem-solver who knows how to set realistic priorities for everyone involved in projects. and a strong team player
- Flexible, cross-functional and love the thought of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Results oriented and data driven who bring deep understanding of the connection between the right marketing activity to growth and sales.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation and moderating skills