Equinom is a fully integrated food-tech company, combining agricultural know-how, sophisticated biochemical sensing, and deep technologies, including AI & computer vision methods, to develop delicious, nutritious, affordable, and sustainable non-GMO plant-based ingredients optimized for food from the ground up.
If you are a detail-oriented, highly organized individual with excellent interpersonal skills and a proactive attitude, join us.
We are seeking an Office Administrator and HR Generalist to be part of our innovative company. Your core responsibilities are to provide administration support to the management team and to manage all office logistics so that our office runs smoothly. As an HR Generalist, you will provide support to HR and be responsible for organizing all employee events and activities.
What will you do?
As an Office Administrator, you will work closely with the management team and serve as the point person in charge of managing the schedule, booking meetings, and arranging business trips for USA and Israel-based managers.
As an HR Generalist, you will work closely with the HR chief people officer and support all HR activities, especially around employee experience.
- Efficiently manage complex calendars and prioritize and coordinate meetings to ensure optimal use of time.
- Track the progress of activities with the managers to ensure the workflow.
- Schedule and organize visits for investors, partners, and important guests at the Innovation Center.
- Coordinate business travel for the management team and employees in Israel and USA.
- Inventory and purchase office supplies.
- Lead and execute an annual schedule of employee enrichment and team-building activities around holidays and other milestones – including planning content, catering, decorations, and more.
- Manage on-boarding and off-boarding activities for employees in Israel and USA.
- Support HR budget management
- Promote additional HR processes including performance management, mid-year reviews, training, and more.
- General support of all HR activities in the organization
What will you bring?
- Proven experience as an Office Administrator and HR Generalist or similar role.
- Proficient in using productivity platforms including Microsoft Office (Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, Word) Drop Box.
- Ability to capably handle multiple projects simultaneously and demonstrate solid problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail.
- Proactive mindset, with the ability to anticipate needs and take initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English both written and verbal, with a friendly, outgoing demeanor and strong interpersonal skills.
The hours for this role are 9:00 – 16:00 daily (Sunday – Thursday). The Office is located in Givat-Brenner, Israel. Reliable transportation required.