We seek a Soy Product Manager. If you are curious, enjoy a fast paced environment, are a problem-solver, an out of the box thinker, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and are passionate about soy and the healthy production of non GMO foods this is an exciting opportunity to consider.
As a key member of a growth company in a growth industry you will have overall responsibility for defining and implementing our soy based strategy; from commercialization to operational and application definition to scale up our soy product production. As part of the Product & Marketing team, responsibilities include synchronizing and leading all soy activities, internally and with potential partners, customers, processors and CPG clients. Working with Business Development and Marketing early in the customer journey in order to bring forward potential partnerships/customers is instrumental to success.
• Ensure effective collaboration and communication to drive the creation and implementation of a cohesive SOY product
strategy: Define product requirements, new capabilities, service providers, and the roadmap to success by working across the
organization. Communicate with strategic partners to develop R&D projects that correspond with company strategy.
• Create & implement the project plan, execution and budgets. Identify, evaluate, prioritize, and track metrics of products to
establish and enhance the proposed product construct. Provide a clear and unbiased assessment of project progress in
relation to production costs and expenses.
• Engage the internal team for execution of the projects and be the focal point for external stakeholders and deliverables.
• Develop sales enablement materials in partnership with Marketing. Represent the commercialization unit and manage its part in
designing collaborations that the marketing and sales departments will bring forward.
Key Experiences and Qualifications:
• Proven experience with Soy Processing, experience in product/program/project/operational management – An advantage
• A good network within the Soy sector - An advantage
• Capable of responding quickly to evolving priorities and comfortable dealing with ambiguity in a fast-moving environment.
• Comfortable engaging at all levels within the organization: C Suite, R&D/Farmers/Purchasing/ Procurement.
• Comfortable speaking at all organizational levels, from the CxO to the procurement/purchasing teams, Farmers and R&D
• Experience working in a diverse team environment and capable of influential leadership in a cross-functional organization.
• Knowledgeable about the North American food and ingredient eco-system, specific knowledge of the plant-based foods landscape
is a huge advantage.
• BSc Biology or Food Science or Processing or Agriculture Technology, Advanced Degree - A Plus
• Location: United States - Remote