We are looking for a Vice President of Marketing (VP Marketing), responsible for the planning, development, and execution of Equinom's marketing strategy.
Reporting to the CEO and focusing on Product Marketing, your primary goals would be to promote the company's growth and the company's products, support sales and lead Equinom’s Brand
- Lead, develop and implement the Marketing Strategy of Equinom, targeting ingredient companies and CPG's
- Develop and lead the Product Marketing by matching Equinom's capabilities and technology with the market trends and customers' needs
- Support product commercialization
- Direct Equinom’s products and R&D efforts toward the market's demand.
- Lead the Marcom/digital marketing activities within the company
- Develop and implement the strategy for, messaging, packaging, promotion, and selling of our products
- Bring Deep understanding of market trends and competition
- Make data-driven decisions to hit company goals
- Train and support the sales and customer success teams
- Serve as an evangelist for our products through thought leadership, blogging, social media, and relevant conferences and events
- BA/BS in business or marketing or another relevant domain. MBA is preferred
- 15 + years of experience with Product Marketing
- Experience with determining product-market fit and delivering products to market
- Experience in the ingredient and food industry. Experience in new ingredient food industries - strongly preferred.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties. Team player!
- Strategic, creative and quantitative thinker.
- Managerial and leadership experience
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills